Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What's-His-Face from P90X Hates Fat People

Ok, ok, so maybe he doesn't hate fat people, but it sure as hell feels like it after an episode. Sure, he created P90X to make people fit but that does not change my sentiment after experiencing Chest & Back. All I can say is, "Ouch".



Yeah fattie, I'm coming after you!

It does feel amazing though, and my muscles ache in a good way. D suggested we do "Ab Ripper" or as it sounded like to me, "Hernia Generator", so I gently declined by flopping my arms all over the place (purely for biometrics, not because I didn't have muscle control) and made a noise that sounded very much like a cat zombie. He took the hint and we mutually decided to attempt it tomorrow.

All in all, it really made me realize just how out of shape I am. Although, I don't think I could ever remember actually being in shape before, unless you count an amorphous blob as one. But thanks weirdly-energetic-with-the-crazy-biceps-and-inclination-to-say-BAM!-loudly-like-you-are-trying-to-scare-the-fat-out-of-my-newly-ripped-muscles-dude-who-created-P90X for reminding me of this fact. I appreciate it, and that is why I will be doing more. Later. When the pain stops being painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment